Monday, July 2, 2007
Oh Boy...
I cancelled my ob appt today that was scheduled for tomorrow. I was going to tell Dr. Bart that I decided to have a homebirth. Well, not 5 minutes after I called, the phone rang. I knew it was the dr's office. It was one of the nurses. She asked if the midwife knew about my placenta, I said yes. My placenta was 2.5cm from my cervix at my 19 week u/s. Not THAT low lying. And that basically she's not a good midwife if she doesn't have an ob backup and that I'm taking my life and the life of my baby into my own hands. Now I know I won't be going back after baby is born like I planned. So Jesse will be going with me to get my records so I don't have to deal with unwanted comments by myself.
On the other hand, I think today is going to be day 1 of me being a vegetarian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment