Monday, April 21, 2008
Our Weekend Camping
We had our first camp out for the year and it was with the GLPUC. We had an awesome time with beautiful weather and great company. My cousin Steve, his wife Hope and son Justice were at Aunt Barb's so they came over to visit with us. This is the first time Steve and I have ever had a visit without the rest of the family around and it was great. We are very simular and are the black sheep of the family! lol I'm glad to know I have company!
Then on Saturday Jesse's mom and step dad came up for lunch and we got them into the camping mood. They also have a pop up. So we're going to plan a family campout in the coming months.
The kids went on a nature hike with Jesse and came across a large snake. Jesse and I looked it up last night and it was a blue racer. I'm glad I wasn't there!!! Ewwww! I don't like snakes at all unless they are at the zoo or pets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment