Thursday, November 19, 2009

My day early 38w Appointment

I've been up since 4am with contractions that aren't doing too much but being a PITA. Kate came by because yesterday I had some "mystery discharge" and I called her to let her know, thought maybe I had sprung a leak. Well, it wasn't. I'm also 1cm dilated and 80%. I have NEVER been 38w and only 1cm. I'm a little baffled by this. Either I'm going to the end, or I'm going to go fast and unexpected! LOL We'll see. Kate thinks that my body is contracting to get Riley is a better position, but he's rufusing. Kate also brought over the Birth Pool in a Box and I'm going to have Jesse blow it up tonight so it's ready to go when we need it.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I vote for fast and unexpected. Hopefully with time to fill the tub. LOL

The henna looks great!