We signed on the camper a couple weeks ago. We pick it up on March 19th and our first trip is April 8th. Hopefully it will get warmer before then and we'll be able to go.
I'm pretty sure Riley is weaning, I'm not sure how I feel about it, really. Since Dad died, I we haven't been nursing a lot and my milk is almost gone. I'm not sure if I want to save this relationship or let it go. I really need to get Lasek (PRK) but can't while nursing since my eye sight is different than my current script. I'm also ready to lose weight which I can't seem to lose while nursing. Riley is 14 1/2 months old, that's something, right? I really wanted to go 2yrs with him, but I'm not in the right state of mind. Lots of stuff is starting to come to the surface, emotionally, that I don't want to deal with, so I'm with drawing myself. :( He's also cutting 2 or 3 molars which is so much fun! He has very little interest walking on his own and barely stands by himself - which he knows how to do! Very frustrating!
Dylan still have no interest in potty training. I don't know what to do with him. I feel like I did something wrong and that's why he's so behind other 3 1/2 year olds.
Kailey and Ashlyn are sick. Ashlyn's been acting up in school and at home. A little girl that they HAD been playing with was a complete potty mouthed brat and I think that's where Ashlyn picked up the attitude. Kailey's schedule is going to get busy with dance soon. Workshops and Adjudiction is coming up, then May is recitals.
Ayden has two tournaments coming up. He made honor roll again for straight A's. We're very proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment