Thursday, August 11, 2011

The pieces are coming together!

I found drop in childcare for Riley.  She is a SAHM and has 2 children, one of which may be in Dylan's class once he's potty trained.  She's okay that's it unpredictable, since she's home anyway.  She lives over by Jen and we'll meet her tomorrow.  I may have a problem when it comes to childcare through Dylan's school though.  They have to be potty trained unless it's stated in the IEP - I REALLY hope it was since that was one of our largest concerns.

On Tuesday Jesse and I met with Kate and went over what's expected and what I'll be doing.  I'll be starting just after Dylan starts school.  Prenatals are on Wednesday's and then the on-call life.  I need to talk to Courtenay about having an on-call schedule, so we can alternate time off.  I am so excited, nervous, scared, and WOW, it's really happening!

Today I signed up for Neonatal Resuscitation with Karen Strange in February just up the road from Aunt Barb and Uncle Harvey!  I'm also looking for a CPR class that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Dylan's preschool registration was this morning.  Talk about confusion since we don't qualify for the PEP program and since they never sent my IEP paperwork to me, no one really knew why Dylan should be.  It was mentioned WPSEE since he's not potty trained, then "there's this new program" or PEP.  I have no frickin' idea, and of course the people who did the IEP weren't there today.  Oy, what a pain.

No comments: