Monday, November 28, 2011

Such a bad, bad blogger!

Well, Thanksgiving has past.  We went to my Mom's and my Aunt Barb and Uncle Harvey came over as well.  It was odd Dad not being there, definitely felt people missing.

We're waiting on our pre-approval for our new house.  I hope we can go this weekend to design the interior, but I'm getting Lasik (PRK) on Friday, so I may not be able to see very well.  I don't know if I've mentioned the new house; we'll be building in South Lyon and I'll post pictures of the floor plan.  We all love it and can't wait to move!

http://www.lombardohomes.com/upload/641_2011593225.pdf

I like the "B" elevation and I'm shooting for all 3 bathrooms on the second floor, but it depends on the cost, obviously.  We'll be doing the guest bedroom and the guest bathroom on the 1st floor and will be adding french doors to the living room to make it a bedroom for now and then a scraproom when Ayden goes through the "dark teenage years". lol  Then he'll be transplanted into the basement which will have a finished room down there.  The thing I'm most excited about is the second floor laundry! lol  And the pantry!  I don't have a planty now and very little cabinet space.  I've started packing already, we have to get the house ready to rent it out. 
We're getting ready for Riley's 2nd birthday on the 8th, and Ayden's (((10th!!!))) birthday on the 18th.  I ordered him a birthday sign for our campsite at Disney.  I'm in the process of packing still too.  Too much to do, not enough time.

No comments: