Friday, February 10, 2012

Some updates

Monday night Aunt Ellen passed away from brain cancer. See this post HERE.  And guess what, I read it on FACEBOOK!  Needless to say, Tuesday was rough, I was going through many emotions about finding out again on facebook, and my dad, and my aunt. 

Tuesday night I went out to Belleville to check on my cousin Kevin's girlfriend Michelle. She had some birthy stuff happen and just wanted me to check on things. I listed to the baby's heartbeat and he sounded great and heart rate was responsive.  I also palpated and knew he was going to be a big baby, I told Jesse high 8's low 9's.

Wednesday was prenatal day and I played with some unborn babies.  *love*

Thursday morning I found out Michelle had the baby Wednesday night at 11.55!  His name is Matthew Dylan and he was 9lbs 2oz and 21" long!

Today I found out about our pre-construction meeting and I found a CPR class for 25.00 at the fire station tomorrow.


1 comment:

Carla said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt. That happened in our family too. Cousins out west found out on FB that our grandma had passed before they got a call. Not the best way to hear....