Anyway, we went to Hollywood Studios.
We finally made it on Toy Story Mania! And let us tell you, it's not worth a 90 minute wait!!! If you've been on Buzz Lightyear, you've been on Toy Story Mania sans the 3d!
We also made in on the Backstage Tour which we've never done before. It was neat.
Then it was time for Phineas and Ferb. Dylan seemed pretty excited to see them.
But he chickened out when the time came to see them...
...but he decided to see them. LOL
Dylan had no problems seeing Mater or Lightning McQueen!
I don't think I've seen my boy smile so much as he did while in Disney.
Ayden, Kailey, Ashlyn, and I went on Rockin' Rollercoaster! It was Kailey, Ashlyn, and my first time on it and we had a blast!! The only part that was bad, was the wait and when we got to the rollercoaster, we all had a go to the bathroom and they don't have any bathrooms up there! LOL









No comments:
Post a Comment