Sunday, January 13, 2008

Grocery Shopping


I know I shouldn't shop at Walmart, but I do. Not often though and I get a lot of grief for it. But one of the Walmarts is now a Super Center and Jesse gave me the ok to grocery shop there. Grocery shopping at Walmart hurts their bottom line, I guess.

So I go, and I bought a bunch of organic stuff, and quite a bit of meat, and spent the same as I would have at Kroger without the meat and organic items! I was shocked at the savings. Jesse was impressed too. I'm just so excited to be able to buy my family organic items and not break the bank! lol

Hopefully soon, we'll be buying into an CSA and an organic cattle farm.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I haven't been to that SuperCenter yet. Is it really that much cheaper? I hate, hate, hate Wal-Mart but sometimes the budget demands priority.

Kristina said...

It was! I was totally surprised at the registered, I was dreading checking out because I thought I spent so much more.