Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today- NUTS!


Oh boy, today was nuts. Dylan and I finally slept well last night. Then we got up to take Heidi to school (Jen is sick again!) and then all craziness happened. Dylan would not go to sleep, just cried and cried. So after I picked up the kids from school, we went to get my mom so I could run into Rite Aid for some Hylands teething tablets. That didn't do anything, so I gave him some Tylenol and nursed him and he finally went to sleep. My poor little boy has cried most of the day.

I did somehow manage to get some work around the house. All the laundry is done, I hung the new shower rod and stripped the caulk from around the tub. Tomorrow after dance, we're taking the kids to Jesse moms and I think Jesse, Dylan, and I are going to see a movie...that Cloverfield movie. And then Saturday we're doing a picture retake of Dylan. The picture we ordered, didn't turn out, so they want to reshoot. Then Jesse and I are cleaning the crap out of the house. Ever since Dylan was born, it's been so hard for me to keep up on just keeping it clean. Laundry is always done for the most part, just the toys are getting out of hand!

No comments: