Friday, September 12, 2008

Family Chiropractic Wellness

Today I took Dylan and Ashlyn for adjustments! Jesse didn't want them to have them, but I told him that he won the vaccines and circumcision debates (unfortunately!) and that I WILL win this one! I've been pushing for this for years and finally we're able to do it! So Dylan's little body was all out of whack and she thinks that's why he hasn't been sleeping well. If he doesn't sleep well tonight, she wants to see him back tomorrow. Since it's $52.00 for a family visit and 40 something for a single visit, she said she'd adjust him for free. I love my chiropractor! Ashlyn's adjustment went much better, she wasn't as out as Dylan was. Then Jesse and I went back after he got home from work to get adjustments, we feel so much better. Ayden and Kailey go for their first adjustments on Friday.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am glad that you won this one. My kids have done so will with routine chiropractic care.

Shiona said...

I miss my chiropractor. She did adjustments on the boys when they were just babies. She was my lifesaver when I was pregnant and would have even come to the hospital after I had Alex if I had asked.