Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just some updates

Thursday I got my paper back from Eng Comp and I got a B+. I forgot to use hyphens, missed 2 comma's and freakin' spelled "aisle" "isle". LOL Stupid errors that I'm so mad about! She seemed to love my paper though. This week I need to write a narration paper, should be interesting!

This morning I woke up early to get Jen, the girls, and then her mom to hit some Mom 2 Mom swaps. Overall we didn't find much of anything. The first one we went to was WAY over priced! But I did manage to find Dylan some cute outfits. Then I headed to Salvation Army and found Ashlyn a jogger stroller for her baby doll (Chirstmas) and Ayden a geography board game (also Christmas), and a couple more outfits for Dylan. My bigges Salvation Army finds were a lilac Moby D wrap with the orginal sales tag of $59.99 and I got it for $19.99. I'm not sure if I'm going to resell it or keep it. I also found a lilac Bumbo for $4.99, I gave it to Jen to resell because they are really hurting right now. This wonderful ecomony hasn't been so wonderful for them.

Tomorrow is Dylan's 1st Birthday party! I'm so excited! I ordered his cake from Meijer and it's Pooh, got his balloons inflated, and I just need to hand some decorations. In the morning Jesse will be setting up the bounce house. We're keeping it simples, pizza and salad. I can't believe my baby is going to be 1 on Monday.

Today's date was my due date last year. :-( It's all gone by so fast!

1 comment:

Flabbergasted said...

Congratulations on your B+, and I hope the birthday party goes well.