Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last Night

My presentation went well and I got a B on my final - not sure how I pulled that one off! lol I should have my grades on Thursday. My next round of classes start the second week in January.

Ayden and I went to Red Lobster tonight for our birthday dinner. My Grandma sent me some money for my birthday and Ayden and I love Red Lobster!

With Christmas next week, I find myself cramming to get my shopping done. I have very little for Ayden. Everyone else is done. Ayden has been really hard to shop for this year. I also have so much wrapping to do and I'm dreading it.

The kids all have their Christmas parties at school on Thursday so Jesse took the day off. I have to make cupcakes tomorrow night for Ayden's birthday and make our cake as well. I can't believe Ayden is going to be 7, it's unreal.

Goals for the week:
  • Clean the house top to bottom! And I mean EVERYTHING!
  • Get to wrapping
  • Make cake(s)
  • Get the last of the Christmas cards out. I have a few strays.
  • Get Ayden and Ashlyn's hair cut.
  • Go through all of Dylan's toys.
  • Get the toy room put together.


I really don't think the kids are going to have school tomorrow, it's 11pm and we already have 3" of snow. We're suppose to get 1-4" but I think they may have been wrong. The roads are pretty bad.


Okay, I think I'm done with my ramblings. I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Flabbergasted said...

Glad your presentation went well and congrats on the B. I hope you get all the stuff you need to do done.