Monday, March 30, 2009
5 weeks pregnant and a nervous wreck!
This is my 5th (well technically 6th due to a chemical pregnancy) and I'm more scared now than I ever was previously. After Dylan's rollercoaster of a pregnancy I'm just waiting for something to go wrong. I'm already taking progesterone to make sure my levels are normal. I'm cramping like crazy and having backaches and I'm just invisioning the worse everytime I go to the bathroom. All at the same time trying not to stress. On top of all these worries, I'm sick and coughing like crazy. Because of the coughing, my lower abdomenal muscles hurt which scares me the most. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to hold out until May 15.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have faith, the baby will be fine. You know how to do this, she'll just walk out when she's ready.
Post a Comment