So I cleaned out the toy room. Basically, I pushed everything into Ayden's room. I also have a bag for the Salvation Army and a trash bag. Tonight I'm going to sit the girls down and see if we should sell the baby doll stuff and the doll house. They don't play with them at all. Total waste of money and space. Then I need to peal the border off the toy room wall (it was originally Ashlyn's room) and then repaint it with a better boy color for Dylan since it will be his room.
Ayden's room is going to become the girls room. We'll be getting them a red Minnie Mouse border since half the wall is red and the top is white. Of course the transition of the colors isn't pretty, so we need a border.
Ayden is going into Kailey and Ashlyn's room and he'll be using the loft that's already in there. I really should repaint that room, it's yellow, a dull yellow, but not good for 7 year old.
So that's what I've been doing today. And per usually, writing a paper for English.
No comments:
Post a Comment