Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Target Find

So I went to Target to see if they had anything good on clearence and I needed an air filter. As I was walking to the check out this guy was in front of me with a cart full of stuff! He kind of looked like a friend that died in 1997, so that's how I noticed him. When I was done checking out I look at him again and realized who he was:
#13 - Pavel Datsyuk of the Detroit Red Wings!! How cool is that!? We have many Red Wings in the area, but I haven't seen any until yesterday. I do know Steve Yzerman goes to the same chinese carry out place. That's been my coolest Target find to date! lol

1 comment:

RockstarMama said...

It clearly goes without saying that Target is a Mecca for all things awesome. Love my Tar-Jay!