Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Major Updates
Today I saw my baby!!!! :D His/her little heart was beating at 130bmp and it was so amazing! I have 2 sub-chrionic hemorrhages, but ob isn't worried, he says they almost always absorb into the mothers' body. He says my pregnancy test came up + right away so he's not really concerned with the hCG levels. But we'll have those results back tomorrow, then we'll see from there if another beta draw is needed. Baby was measuring small so he adjusted my due date from 11/30 to 12/5 which correlates with my ovulation date. So as of right now, everything is perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! At first I was thinking girl, but now I'm getting the boy vibe. Will you find out or be surprised?
Yay!! How awesome!
We'll be finding out. I'm glad someone has a gender vibe going. lol I actually scared to have 2 boys that close together.
Post a Comment