Thursday and Friday I was out for the count with a terrible migraine and low grade fever. I managed to get the kids to let me sleep on Thursday. Friday Jesse stayed home. Last night I felt much better, but not 100%. Today though I'm feel great! I've painted our room some, plan to do some touch up paint in Riley's room. I *think* Jesse and I are going to get the mobile and canvus paintings for his room this weekend. I want to get some stuff listed on Craigslist and Diaper Swapper, and just clean up the house.
Wednesday we signed up for the YMCA and the kids are enrolled in swimming classes. They started those on Thursday. I'm excited about the membership because I want to start using the gym soon (stairs/tredmill) and definitely the pool! They have child care that's free for 2 hours so I can just drop the kids off there and head to the gym! They also have Parents Night Out for 4 hours a few times a year. I signed the kids up for the one on August 14 so Jesse and I can do our anniversary dinner and maybe catch a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment