Thursday we headed up to Mackinaw City to go camping. When we got there it was freezing and Friday morning wasn't much better. Later that evening it started warming up and Saturday was beautiful!
Thursday night we went to Cunninghams for dinner like we always do. Jesse had a pastie which I ended up eating and he ate my white fish. lol They have the best pie and that's the real reason we eat there.
Friday we headed across the bridge to the U.P. and drove around for a bit and at lunch at the bridge veiw park. I remember eating breakfast there as a kid before it was turned into an official bridge viewing area.
Saturday we did our Mackinaw City shopping and I got my fudge. No, I don't share. So Jesse is sharing his with the kids. lol Saturday night we went to the Mackinaw City park to watch the fireworks. Dylan was so funny! He was clapping and so excited when they started. Ashlyn did really well too, she kept her ears plugged and only asked to leave twice.
Despite my headache and nausea all weekend, it wasn't too bad. I thought I was going to kill Jesse Thursday before we left though.
2 comments:
Fireworks at the bridge sounds amazing!
they aren't near the bridge though.
Post a Comment