Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday

First off, two carseat rearfacing is possible and does work in my truck! Yahoo!

I am done baby clothes shopping for Riley. I got a fabulous deal on a ton of clothes from a highschool friend who was having a garage sale. She charged me 20.00 for the bag and know I feel I ripped her off! LOL I just need his lamp, baby book, baby box, and some odds and ends.

Ashlyn's school shopping is done, I finished her up last night with her tights. Kailey just needs tights, socks, and maybe a pair of pants or two. I can wait on those though. Ayden needs a couple pair of pants. Dylan needs a lot. I just got him two colder weather outfits and hope I can wait to shop for him a few more weeks. Took the kids to the mall yesterday and got their shoes. Boy those are a rip off! Good thing we had some BOGO going on!

No comments: