Sunday, August 30, 2009

Walled Lake Market Day

The girls last summer dance show. So glad it's all over until dance starts in 2 weeks. Though, I'm not sure what Kailey will be taking now that she wants to figure skate, and Jesse is talking about switching dance days to Friday rather than Saturday which makes that a complete PITA for me.

Market Day was okay. We bought some product from a local farmer, the corn was awesome! And I saw some friends I haven't seen in awhile. Once home we made dinner and cleaned up our back yard and met our new neighbors. We're going to have a "tear down the bush line" party which I'm so excited for!! We hate that bush line, but there's so much of it that it was impossible for Jesse to do himself. Then I'm going to rent a wood chipper and put that in my front weed bed. I need to get everything put together around here for Dylan's birthday party.

No comments: