It's Christmas Eve again and I have everything I've ever wanted. Even though Ayden, Kailey, Ashlyn, and Dylan are sick and cranky with bronchitis and Riley is coughing and throwing up occasionally...this is everything I ever hoped for. Jesse is even cranky because he's been getting up the kids since I'm nursing Riley all night long.
I have some cleaning to do tonight and tons of wrapping. Hopefully the kids will fall asleep fast so I can get to it. Plus Jesse has my Christmas present in his car and I can't wait to guess it! LOL And I think he said he's donating 180.00 to my walk for Christmas as well. I got 10.00 from Jesse's mom for my birthday to go towards my walk and she's giving me more for Christmas.
Jesse got a raise today at work. It's not much, but I guess we can't complain with our crappy economy here in Michigan. And with 5 kids, anything helps. Next on our agenda is clothes shopping for us and furniture. Jesse's bonus is coming up. I can't wait!
1 comment:
We are blessed aren't we!
Ugh. No bonus and no raises this year for us. Damn economy! Happy that he has a job though.
Can't wait to hear what Jesse got you for Christmas!!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment