Sunday, April 18, 2010
The La Leche League
What a great weekend we had! Very informative and just fun! Friday night I got me some henna - which I'm addicted to! Friday night Riley didn't sleep well and I couldn't get the heat to go up in the room. It was cold, so I was up making sure Riley was warm enough. Saturday morning came way too fast and I made it for the last part of the first session. With out lack of sleep, I was dragging my butt by 2 o'clock. The sessions were over by 6, so we went back to the motel and I got a wicked migraine and forgot I had Excedrin Migraine in my bad and I suffered for 3 hours until I went down to the office to see if the owner had some asprin. Luckily for me he did and without a half hour I was able to fall asleep. At 3am we were both wide awake! LOL So we played for a little bit, watched some TV, Ron Paul was on! The next morning we wrapped up the LLL conference and off to home we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment