Yesterday was Easter, the kids had a blast and it was a beautiful day. We did work around the house and the kids played outside.
I've been pretty busy getting my little business and education underway. Instead of Cincinnatti, I'll be going to the NoVo toLabor conference. I'll be staying with Aunt Bonnie and Aunt Trish. I'm looking forward to seeing them, although very little of them. :-(
This weekend I hope to be going to the La Leche League conference up north. I'm being sponsored by Courtenay to become a leader, so I'll be going as an applicant. I may be able to apply this to my IBCLC hours. Not sure yet though, but my work with the LLL will be. I also have to talk a couple more OCC classes that is needed for the IBCLC.
In 3 weeks I'll be going to the Michigan Midwives Association spring conference in Lansing. They are focusing it around Jim McDonald and herbs in the childbearing year. I'm looking forward to this, but worried I'll feel out of place. Though this is for midwives, apprentices, or anyone else interested.
1 comment:
How was the conference? www.organicliving.us
Post a Comment