Monday, December 6, 2010

Well, December is here.

Saturday, December 4th, Jen and I went out to dinner and to Great Lakes Crossing just as we did a year ago on my due date. We had a lot of fun since we really having gone out since then.

Wednesday is Riley's 1st birthday - I can not believe it. It went by way too fast. He's finally starting to make vocal noises and we're working on signing milk and more. I'm happy to say he's intact, breastfed, and hasn't been vaccinated. Jesse isn't happy about the last one, but I just don't see the point. Ayden, Ashlyn, and Dylan have all had reaction to vaccines, though with Ayden, I just thought it was normal. He's almost 1 and he's never been a patient at a hospital or poked, other than lanced for his newborn screening.

On the 1st, Dylan and Kailey crashed into each other in the living room. Dylan went flying head first into the corner of the wall resulting in a gash requiring 2 staples. They will be coming out tonight.

I started Christmas shopping the weekend before Thanksgiving and finished shopping on Saturday. Next year, we just going to Disney on Christmas day after we open whatever Santa brings. It will be a surprise to the kids, so I'll have to pack everything up and load the camper probably before the kids are out of school for break. I'm very excited for NEXT Christmas! LOL

1 comment:

Carla said...

Ouch. I know head wounds always look worse than they are, but ouch. Reminds me of the stitches Teag got above his eye after "tripping" over his sister.

Next Christmas sounds like a blast!