Tuesday, June 5, 2007

It's been a rough week!

I feel like Ayden and Kailey are out to get me! We went to McDonalds for lunch yesterday. The kids wanted to go there. So I get them what they want and we come home and they don't want that. They want something else. Oh I was furious! So they didn't eat lunch, I put it in the fridge and they ate it for dinner. Gross, I know, but I can't keep making a thousand mini meals a day. This nonsense is driving me up a wall! So today I made mac/cheese and hot dogs. Kailey doesn't want mac and cheese and Ayden didn't eat most of his either. So all I've been hearing is that he's hungry. On a good note I'm selling all my Quickutz in order to get a new Rebel or D50. They all end today and I don't think I'm going to make much money. I have almost 1000.00 in QK stuff and I don't think I'm going to make a quarter of that. :( I've also sold a lot of stuff on Diaperswappers and bought more diapers too! I'm just waiting for them to get here!

No comments: