Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So much...

This weekend Jesse and I took the kids to the zoo. We had fun although we weren't there for long. My aunt and uncle were taking the kids overnight so we could go out to dinner and Jesse could go to his Ron Paul meeting. We had this fabulous dinner at Miyako Japanese Steakhouse. The cooked the food right at the table, it was so yummy! We can't wait to go back! Sunday Jesse went to the Ron Paul thing and I heading to IKEA for an end table. I took mine into the baby's room, so I needed another one. Then I went baby clothes shopping at Once Upon A Child. Got this really cut Gap outfit. When we got home, I went out a bought a pool with a filter for all of us. I haven't been in it yet, needs to be warmer out. Yesterday was Ashlyn's 2nd birthday! I can't believe she's 2, feels like yesterday I had her. She got a bike, 2 outfits, sandals, a cabbage patch doll and an electronical book of farm animals. She's been playing with Alyssa's for months now. I also bought a Morning Glory Beco, it's so beautiful! It will be here tomorrow. Oh and my camera is here! I'm just waiting on the flash card!

No comments: