Friday, May 23, 2008
Almost 8 Months Nursing
And I feel like everyone is asking me when I'm going to stop nursing Dylan. I feel like Jesse is doing it a little bit now too. "Just give him a bottle so you can get more sleep...". Well, I feel okay with the amount of sleep I'm getting the part that's killing me is all the other crap that I do and don't get any help with. Jen has asked me a couple times too, out of the blue she'll ask and it confuses me, what does it matters?
I am so proud of myself for making it this far since I didn't with the other kids. I really have no interest in stopping any time soon. Sure that thought has crossed my mind, but I love nursing him, plus I don't have to make sure I have formula, bottles, or water where ever I go. And I have no interest in washing more dishes.
I just don't see why me nursing my son has any effect on anyone else but me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!! I get those comments too. You should see the looks I get when I tell them I plan to let him self wean.
Just explain that WHO recommends BF'ing until at least 2 years of age. That usually does the trick with me. Then they don't know what else to say LOL!
Post a Comment