Thursday, May 22, 2008
Sewing Machine
I got one finally! It's a Brother LS-2125i, I so excited to use it. I bought some fabric last week and found Pooh fabric at the Salvation Army so I'm going to try to make Dylan a blanket.
Well this weekend is Memorial Day and we're not doing anything except watching the gas prices rise. I am suppose to be heading to Indiana on Saturday to meet up with some girls on the September board, but Kailey and Ashlyn are sick and I think Dylan is getting it too. So now I'm not so sure. I don't want anyone else's little one to get it.
Kailey is also suppose to be in the Walled Lake Memorial Day parade, but since the sickie have hit, probably not now. I'm sure it's because of the weather, one day it's 70 the next day it's 50.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment