Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Books

Since I'm going to have some time on my hands with the kids in school, I've decided I need to read more. I do enjoy reading, I just have a hard time finding books that keep my interest. I've started Skinny Bitch but had to stop because it gave me a meat aversion. Which is probably what it's meant to do, unfortunately I got over it! lol So I'm going to start reading again tonight after the M&G.

I've also heard so much about the Twilight series, that Jesse ordered 3 of the books last night for me. Amazon deal, buy 3 get them cheaper...ya know! The man can't refuse a good deal! lol

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm like that too. It's hard for me to find one that holds my interest. But when I find one that does...I love it! So are you still reading Skinny Bitch or did you decide to stop? I was confused by your post. LOL.

Kristina said...

I had to because my stomach was in knots, but I want to continue reading it.