Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today...sucks!

Today is a list the way I feel day!
  • Tire, even though I got 6 hours of straight sleep
  • The kids have been fighting non stop and Ayden is now grounded
  • Looks like Disney is a no go (I'm totally bummed!)
  • Jesse will probably be going to Grand Rapids for 2 days
  • I need an almost child free vacation
  • I'm really missing my Grandpa
  • I think Dylan is slowing weaning (wahhhh)
  • September 2nd isn't coming fast enough
  • I think I'm about to get my first AF since I got pregnant with Dylan - cramping like crazy
  • I need a VACATION!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I feel for you, girl. Especially on the kid free vacation part. Today was a bad day here. Despite being the first day of school with 2 out of the house, the 2 little ones fought and refused to listen all day long, and Tess wouldn't sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time. Ugh!

Flabbergasted said...

Hope your day goes better today!