Ashlyn's first days of school was September 21st. She is in a new school since our school no longer offers preschool. She goes 4 days a week, 1:15-4:15 which is perfect since I don't have to rush to get the kids and then rush to pick her up. And my class gets out at 11:55. She loves it, but Dylan isn't napping like he used to. We're lucky to even get a nap. I'm trying really hard to switch around his nap.
I'm taking government and philosophy. Government I love because the prof reminds me of Jesse and Kevin Smith. He gives us examples based on personal experiences and modern things. And he doesn't blow sunshine and rainbows up our asses. Being one the oldest in the class, I see many flaws in our government that a 19 year old may not. Philosophy sucks and I can't wait to get it done and over with.
September 29th was Dylan's birthday. We've had so much going on this week that we really didn't celebrate on his birthday. We had a party for him yesterday and it was a blast. It's so great to everyone together. We had 11 kids in the house and it was so fun!
I have managed to get Dylan's room painted, though I need to do some touch ups before I can put up the border, and I need to paint the trim. Easy stuff, but I'm trying to get homework done first.
I'll get some birthday pictures posted in the morning, Flickr is taking forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment