Yesterday Kate and Courtenay put me on bedrest. I'm a finger tip dilated and 30% effaced. I believe I still have a midwife appointment tomorrow, so they'll probably check me again. I have a to calcium and magnesium vitamins and this tincture called Cramp Bark and it tastes like bark! Completely gross and it makes my eyes water.
So now Jesse and I are trying to figure out what to do about the kids and school and my school. I missed yesterday's gov't class and tonight philosophy class. I'm not sure if I should drop them or what I should do. I'm actually doing really well in both classes. :(
Our goal is 36 weeks then I'll be able to deliver at home. Obviously I want to go longer, but I just need to make it 9 days!
2 comments:
Hang in there. Hope Riley waits it out a little longer. I wouldn't worry too much about being 1cm and 30%, this is your 5th baby. The contractions are more concerning. Hope the yummy bakr keeps them away. :op
Would your instructors being willing to give you your assignments so you could complete them at home? How much longer do you have in the quarter?
Most of my classes are lectures and tests.
Post a Comment