Friday, June 4, 2010

Breathing deep

Okay, today is mildly better. I think my body being all out of whack and in pain isn't helping my attitude or ability to cope with Dylan's behavior, tantrums, and screaming. Riley is only waking to nurse once a night and is now in his own bed for the majority of the night. But I feel like I slept more comfortable before when he was in our bed all night. Since he's moved into his room, my back and neck hurt! Maybe it's just stress, I don't know. On top of that I sprained my ankle a few months ago. I got it adjusted last Friday and on Tuesday my achilles on that foot started to hurt. I got that adjusted on Tuesday and it's still really bothering me. I didn't do anything to it over the weekend.

Jesse thinks I'm doing too much for everyone but I feel bored out of my mind! I was on OCC's website last night just looking for something to take over the summer. I'm freaking bored! I have my PTO stuff, but that's coming to an end for the summer and even that's hard to do with Dylan's tantrums. He's like a time bomb and I'm just waiting for him to go off. It makes me so sad because he wasn't like this a year ago. I feel like I go in circles with Jesse about enrolling now in AAMI. Once you enroll you have a time period to complete which is about 3 1/2 years. When I asked him about it again last night he said what he always says "I though you were doing your doula stuff first..." I AM doing the doula stuff now, I have my workshop in a couple weeks then it's reading, reading, reading and I should start taking clients. I am signed up for AAMI midwifery skills lab in October and would like to enroll after that since I'll get a small discount because I took the lab.

At least I can report that Jesse now realizes how frustrated I am with Dylan and he's going to find a therapist (not really, but someone who can help) with his behavior or help me help him and learn how to calm him. Jesse wants to know more about the naturopath, but I don't have any answers for him. I just hope she can help.

No comments: