Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nope, today is not better

I can't handle Dylan and even texted Jesse that I was packing up and leaving tonight. So yes, I'm teatering on the breaking point. I can't even believe I'm sharing this here. Yep, just give me the Worse Mother of the Year award now, please.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Well, you can have it today, but then you have to pass it along. :op We've all gotten the award at one point or another. I'll say it again, being a Mom is hard. People seem to think that if you choose to have a large family, you don't get to complain about how hard it is. But you do.
We all have good days, and some horribly, rotten days thrown in between. Hang in there til the good ones come back around.

Melissa said...

You are a good Mom. We all have our hard times. You've been around Kieran and at least twice a week I'm in tears by the time Josh gets home. Being a Mom is hard work. You deserve a break. I hope you get one soon! I wish we could run away together! :P