Monday, May 21, 2007
Busy Weekend
Saturday Jesse and I went to Lowes to buy carpet. 200.00 dollars later we got it home and Chris said he'd come by on Sunday to help. THANK GOD! I was so scared to have Jesse do it!
lol So Jesse and I ripped up the trim to get the room ready.
Sunday, Jen said I had to come to her house and to bring the kids. So we did some chocolate covered things. Okay, I just ate some chocolate. I called Jesse to see how it was going and told him just to buy the new trim when they went to Home Depot to get the carpet stretcher. He argued with me of course, so Jen texted Chris to get the trim. When I got home the trim was in Chris' truck!! YAY!!! So we had dinner (carry out) at Mexico Lindo's, so yummy. It was also Alyssa's first birthday! We couldn't believe it was already here. So we finished the trim last night and the nursery looks great. I got everything moved back in and today I washed blankets and clothes. I know it's early, but it gets so hot up there in summer. I don't want to be messing around up there in the August.
Oh, and Erica finds out the sex of the baby on Wednesday! I'm so excited, we're exactly 3 weeks apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment