Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Little About Myself

I just realized I didn't post anything about myself. I'm Kristina 27, I grew up in Walled Lake, Mi. I met my husband Jesse in 1999 and we were married in August 2001. We have 3 kids and 1 on the way. Ayden is 5, Kailey will be 4 in July, and Ashlyn will be 2 in June. Dylan Andrew is expected around September 26, 2007. I am SAHM and a part time nursing student, although I haven't taken a class since just before Ashlyn was born. I'm looking forward to go back once Dylan is done nursing...when ever that will be...since he's not even here yet! lol I'm completely addicted to Disney World and I have been there 5 times since 2004. I love going every year. I never went as a kid, so I'm making up for it now. I usually alternate between which kiddo(s) I take. We just got back about 3 weeks ago and the whole family went.

No comments: