Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Can I go back to sleep now?
I am so tired. Kailey woke me up at 7:35ish this morning. She wanted to lay with me, so I thought I'd get lucky and she'd fall asleep. LOL, not my morning bird daughter. So we got up, I got her pancakes and she's so loud vacally, that she woke Ayden and Ashlyn up. Now Ayden is grumpy and I can't get Kailey to take a nap. She has a chest cold and her recital is Thursday. I hope she's well enough for it, especially since we've paid 65.00 dollars in tickets.
We were suppose to go up to Mackinaw this weekend for the holiday, but I decided to cancel. We'll get all our money back but 13.00 dollars. I'll take it since the cost of gas it 3.50 and it's not even Thursday yet. So we're going to go to Lowes and get blow in insulation, a door for the nursery, maybe some fence, and odds and ends. Hopefully that's what we'll do, Jesse would love to get the insulation done. Then maybe it won't get so hot up stairs.
Well lunch is almost done. Til later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment