Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Monday

I'm waiting to:
  • chart stalk
  • I need to put laundry away
  • work on my research paper
  • do my math homework
  • try on to my summer clothes to see if they fit
  • start packing mine and Jesse's clothes

I also need to do a test run of all our luggage in the truck to see if I have to get a hitch rack or cross bar for our clam shell.

Jesse and I will be trying for #5 either in November, Jesse wants a "Leo" baby. lol I would like an April baby, so we'd have to try in July. I like trying in July better. The grandparents won't be happy though. Oh well.

Jesse wasn't so keen on adding another to the family, but I had a dream the other night and I told him about it and I guess it felt right in his head. In my dream I had a baby, it was a girl and I named her in my dream. (It's a secret, lol) I told him the name and immediately the middle name popped in his head. Apparently he couldn't stop thinking about it and I was so excited, I guess, that he told his best friend about it. lol

TMI- I just had my first cycle since I got pregnant with Dylan, so now I'm going to start practice charting.

1 comment:

Carla said...

LOL. Now, I get chart stalk. Good luck with the baby making. Glad you have come to an agreement.