Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

I got Jesse a card and an Xbox game. I got a card and Jesse wanted to get me a new bed. {confused} I know we can't splurge right now since we have a 1000.00 deductable for the house damages, 300-something for the carpet, and our Disney trip in 3 weeks. But come on, I'm not that hard to make happy. Sure we need a bed, but for Valentines Day? I don't want flowers, they die and are a complete waste of money right now. I can't believe how they jack up the price for V-day.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I got zip for v-day!

I think there are always things a person can do to show someone they care that costs little to no money.

Sigh...

Erica said...

Don't buy into the commercialism Kris, you know he loves you!

Kristina said...

I'm so sorry Melissa. :( I know he loves me. Breakfast in bed would have been nice! lol