I think? I need to sign up for the special deal emails since I don't want to pay 400.00 to fly to Texas. I want to meet my brother and sister-in-law. We've all been chatting over IM lately and Joe and I are a lot alike, very strange!
And we think having big babies comes from the Kibitlewski side of the family. Joe has an average build, tall, and Rebecca is a pole and also tall. Jeremy was 8lbs 8oz, Joe and Rebecca were both under 8 when they were born. I think Ashlyn and Dylan have more of my genes and they weighed 8lbs 10oz and 8lbs 13oz. I know why Ayden and Kailey were over 9lbs, Jesse was thought to be 10lbs at birth - he was 2 months early weighing 5lbs! They both take after Jesse.
On a side note - Morgan, I think you have modeling competition, Ashlyn was haming it up on front of the camera last night. She kept posing and telling me how she wanted the picture to look.
1 comment:
Good luck with find a cheap flight to Texas!
Post a Comment