Monday, June 15, 2009

Changing our eating habits!

Saturday Jesse threw out his back. So yesterday he could barely move so I took him to the urgent care. They took his blood pressure and I about fell over. It was 130 something over 90 or so. Can't remember for sure since I started freaking out on him. So starting Sunday, I'll be grocery shopping for more fish, turkey burger (no more beef!), and more fresh veggies.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow. Glad you are going to change things. Hope it helps!

Carla said...

Hope the new diet helps. Do they think his BP is an issue, or was it just elevated because of the pain? Either way, a new diet couldn't hurt.

Happy belated birthday to Ashlynn!

Kristina said...

His bp is always high. The only time it's been low was when he lost a bunch of weight on Atkins.