Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To Do:

Firstly, I think I'm going to go insane before my ultrasound date. I was even looking into ultrasound places in the area. Last week I found a bumper at the Salvation Army for 3.99, I bought it and tried so hard to find out which set it went to with no luck. I tried matches items to it and nothing looks right with it. So last night I went to BRU and got a brown bumper and dust ruffle. It goes nicely with the sage walls. So I'll add either blue or pink into the mix once we find out gender.

The List:
  • Make Kailey's birthday cake
  • Do laundry
  • Pack up the camper with food, clothes, and other odds and ends we need.
  • Re-vacuum the house.
  • Pick up kids rooms ... again!
  • Get some Damp-Rid for the laundry room. It's so stinky in here!

No comments: