Wednesday, June 3, 2009
OB appointment today
Weight is 158, so I've lost 11lbs, but ob has no worries. Blood pressure was fine and baby's heart rate was in the low 160's.
My ultrasound results and blood work can back perfect, though I still need another draw for the integrated screening. My big ultrasound is schedule for July 9th.
A slight problem...maybe, is that I have blood in my urine but no UTI symptoms. I had some blood in my urine when Kate came for my midwife appointment last month. Since it was 1 time we really thought nothing of it. But I called her to let her know and she wants me on cranberry juice and pills three times a day.
I made my last appointment, I told them we were moving and needed to request my files. This was to avoid the homebirth talk/scare tactics again. Worked like a charm, no questions asked. My last ob appointment is July 10th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, blood in the urine would freak me out a little. Only because I've had some pretty bad UTI's and never had blood. Hope it clears up! I can't believe you are already 13 weeks!
Post a Comment