Today I am 15w6d pregnant and I can feel you move occasionally, especially after pineapple. Your heartbeat is in the 150's, so now I'm wondering if you're a boy afterall. Your due date is December 4, 2009 which is feeling like an eternity away, but really under six months. I'm finally able to keep my prenatal vitamins down and soon I need to start my alfalfa and cloraphyll to prevent a postpardum bleed.
Our plan is to deliver you at home like your brother Dylan. He was born in a pool in our upstairs living room. But because you're due in December, we can controll the heat in the downstairs living room easier. The goal is to have you in the pool too, but plans sometimes go out the window, but that's our goal.
Our ultrasound is scheduled for July 9th at Beaumont Hospital in Troy. We can not wait to find out if you are a boy or girl. Daddy is hoping for a boy because he doesn't want to be out numbered by girls. ;) I would like a girl, but I know either way, I'm going to be overjoyed.
Once we figure out your gender, we'll be able to pick a name. Right now, there's not so many that we like. Your sisters keep asking me your name.
Well, that's it for now. Start kicking me more!
1 comment:
Getting so close Kris! WOW!!!! Reading this makes it seem all that more close and exciting!! :)
Post a Comment