Chordee is a condition in which the head of the penis curves downward (that is, in a ventral direction)or upward, at the junction of the head and shaft of the penis. The curvature is usually most obvious during erection, but resistance to straightening is often apparent in the flaccid state as well.
I know all those moms of boys have noticed a baby "wood" as Jesse calls it by the time they are 6 months. This hasn't been the case with us. Ayden would get them all the time as a baby, but I haven't noticed one with Dylan. The other day I was wondering why he hadn't had one (that we've noticed) but this would explain it. So that has been corrected.
His circumcision appears to be healing well. I just feel so bad for him and keep telling Dylan that Daddy wanted it done and that I'm sorry I couldn't change his mind and that I didn't want it done.
1 comment:
I am happy to hear that he is healing well and that they fixed another issue when they did the circumcision.
Post a Comment