Monday, June 30, 2008

Why does time fly by?

Dylan turned 9 months yesterday. It doesn't seem like he's 9 months already. I just can't believe it. He's mastered climbing the stairs, could probably climb onto the couch if he had something to pull on. It's just unreal.

Tomorrow is Kailey's 5th birthday. I just want to cry! lol She is such a kid now and acts like it. She wants to have tons of ear rings, asking for some makeup already (shocked) and always has to look pretty! I keep telling her she's always pretty, even covered in dirt! Jesse is going to take Ayden and Kailey to see Wall-E for her birthday. It will be Kailey's first movie and she's so excited!

Other than that, the camper is popped up and almost packed for our July 4th trip and I just need to figure out how I can rig the kids bikes so we can take those too.

If I don't write until after the holiday, I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend!!

1 comment:

Flabbergasted said...

Love your new layout. We don't have stairs since we live in an apartment, but the boys were learning to climb them at my parents house.

Hope you guys have a fun and safe trip and holiday.