Today I'm going to start packing up Dylan for our trip. Since he's still so tiny, the 6-9 month clothes that he didn't get to wear over the summer will fit him now. Plus I have to try to get everything we need into the truck, so I have to cram pack.
I'll be taking our double Maclaren, but I think I should rent a Graco Quattro Tour from ABBF. Jesse doesn't think we'll need to, or that we should even bring our single Maclaren. I don't know.
I already packed up everyones sandals for the trip and are working on spring jackets. Too bad Jesse just put the rest of the summer clothes under the house.
Things to do, buy, or look for:
- A travel bed for Dylan, one that folds up REALLY small
- Mei Tai and Hotsling
- A hitch box of some sort
- Figure out what's wrong with the portable DVD player
- Find a good setup for the car seats in the truck
- Order groceries from Garden Grocer
- Find out about Mickey's Pirate and Princess Party
- Still need to make Crystal Palace priority seating
- Get diapers and wipes packed up, or just order diapers from GG?
- Get some toys small toys together for Dylan
No comments:
Post a Comment