I went to bed with a pretty bad headache and woke up with it this morning. While skating yesterday with Ayden I fell. The ice was getting pretty bad and my skate got stuck in a "rut" and I fell. Nothing bad, didn't even hurt, but I must have jarred my neck because an hour later the headache started. So I need to find a time to get into the chiropractor.
I finally got Jesse to talk about having another baby. He's not ready right now and says we will "when the time is right". Whenever that is, but atleast I have somewhat of an answer, so that makes me feel better. I'm seriously freaked about trying for a baby after I'm 30.
3 comments:
Oh no! Sorry about your headache. Hopefully the chiro can help.
Yay for baby talk progress!
I'm curious, though...why are you freaked about having a baby after 30? 30's not THAT old lol!
I know that! lol But I worried about older eggs. Silly, I know. For some reason 30 just scares me. It never used to.
Hope the chiro can help with the HA.
Glad you've made some headway with the baby talk. I had #4 at 31, and #5 at 34. The eggs are still good. :op
Post a Comment