Monday, January 5, 2009
Our date night
We took a walk down memory lane and went to Players for dinner. It's where we used to go every day for lunch at work. Jesse and I used to work together, that's how we met. We all used to go there every Friday night, I had my 21st birthday there with all my coworkers. It was boring, but the food was awesome as usual. Then I talked Jesse into going to Pronto, if you've been reading my blog, know it's a gay bar mostly male. We sat at the bar because my friend Paul is the bar tender. The guy next to Jesse kept checking him out. It was so funny, I wasn't sure if I should leave him alone to go to the bathroom! Then 2 guys were walking around in boxer briefs selling shot and guys were taking the shots off of them. One of the guys was super hot and I swear he must have been straight or bi because he kept looking down my shirt. lol Jesse even noticed that. We had a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment